What are cookies files?
Cookies are small files saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone while you visit various websites on the Internet. A cookie usually contains the name of the website it comes from, the cookie’s “lifespan” (i.e. its lifetime), and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser from which the website is connected.
1. In connection with the provision of the content of this website, the so-called cookies, it means information saved by servers on the user’s end device, which the servers can read each time they connect to this end device, may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies. In this document, information on cookies also applies to other similar technologies used as part of our websites. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the user of this website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website domain they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the website pages to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the website user’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
- creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
- maintaining the website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website,
- providing users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
3. As part of this website, we may use the following types of cookies:
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website,
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website,
- cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages,
- “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.,
- “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- cookies are also used by websites that we refer to, e.g. by showing multimedia and for statistical purposes.
4. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every entry in the user’s device of the website. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. Failure to change the cookie settings means that they will be stored on the user’s end device, and thus we will store information on the user’s end device and access this information.
Wyłączenie opcji przyjmowania cookies nie powoduje natomiast braku możliwości czytania lub oglądania treści zamieszczanych w niniejszym serwisie internetowym z zastrzeżeniem tych, do których dostęp wymaga logowania.
How to disable cookies in your browser?
If you use our website, e.g. on mobile devices or other browsers not mentioned above, you can familiarize yourself with the possibility of disabling cookies in the technical documentation of the browser, e.g. on the manufacturer’s website.
If you do not change these settings, you accept cookies used by this website.